When you are going to climbing, you’ll need good climbing shoes. There are so many types of shoes in the market. How can you choose?
The three types of shoes:
- Lace-up: This is good for long routes on the wall. You can set easily the tense.
- with Velcro: This is good for everywhere. It is alloyed the lace-up shoes and the step-in shoes.
- Step-in: In common, it is good for indoor climbing.
If you have chosen the type here is the consideration of size-choosing:
- It must be tight.
- You must take 50 steps on your toe finger in the shoe. If you can, the shoes will good.
- The shoe can’t slip off your heel. (If you are beginner it isn’t too important)
Here are two more links:
I hope I can help you! Write your opinion for me here!
Have a good day!